“Here are some of the latest deals on white tea. Grab yours now!”
White Vanilla Grapefruit, Box of 20 Wrapped Sachets by Harney & Sons [Foods]
- 20 ct wrapped silken sachets of White Vanilla Grapefruit tea.
Oriarm 100g / 3.53oz Imperial Yunnan Silver Needle Tea - Bai Hao Yin Zhen White Tea Loose Leaf - Caffeine Level Low - Naturally High Mountain Grown
- 1. This Bai Hao Yin Zhen Tea is a White Tea produced in the Yunnan Province of China and harvested in early spring, it is made from single bud or few one bud with one unopened leaf.
- 2. The Silver Needle Tea Leaves are straight and evenly shaped buds, covered with abundant white hair, silvery-white appearance and glossy in color. It is high mountain tea that each fresh leaf handpicked from the mountainous areas 900-1350m above sea level in early spring.
- 3. When brewed the White Tea Leaves begin to stretch slowly and give off their rich floral fragrance, and yield a soft, smooth liquor with a slight soymilk-sweet taste. It has a sweet and smooth mouthfeel that can endure multiple infusions.
- 4. Baihao Yinzhen Tea is a tea with low caffeine level and great health benefits, it is rich in anti-oxidants which can help lower blood glucose levels and also good for skin care.
- 5. We are aming at providing tea of assured quality and perfect service. When you have any questions about the products and services, we will give you satisfactory service and treatment. When you purchase tea, a sample of other tea will be included in the package.
Orange Peach White Tea - Caffeinated Tea - Loose Tea - 2oz
- Caffeinated Tea
- High Quality - Fresh - Tasty - Yummy - Delicious to Enjoy Hot or Iced
- This blend of delicate Bai Mu Dan White Tea with luscious succulent peach and orange are brew up into a smooth - soothing hot tea and a crisp - cool iced tea
- Ingredients - Bai Mu Dan White Tea - Orange - Safflower - Peach - Marigold
- 2oz tea makes approx. 36 cups of 8oz of Water
Mango Pear White Tea
- Mango Pear Organic Blend on White Peony tea. (60 grams of tea/20 servings per order)
Teavivre Fuding Shou Mei White Tea Cake - 100g / 3.5oz
- Origin: Waizhai Village, Bailin Town, Fuding City, Ningde City, Fujian Province, China
- Harvest Date: April 25, 2017
- Evenly compressed into a spherical cake shape, the surface of the cake is green leaves, mixed with yellowish-brown tea leaves and along with white hairs
- Aroma: Pekoe aroma and soybean milk flavor
- Taste: Sweet, soft and smooth, refreshing with obvious pekoe aroma
The Republic of Tea Asian Jasmine White Tea, 50 Tea Bags, Authentic 100% White Tea, Low Caffeine
- World's Most Rare Tea: This Asian Jasmine White Tea is grown only in the magnificent mountains of China's Fujian Province and hand-picked merely two days of the year.
- A Beautiful Blend: The marriage of 100% white tea and natural jasmine flavoring create the perfect brew infusion.
- Elegant Flavor: Sweet, yet subtle flavor notes make this tea a soft and refreshing delight.
- Rich in Antioxidants: White tea is the least processed of all tea varietals and retains more of its antioxidants, known as polyphenols.
- Minimal Caffeine: Very low in caffeine, this gourmet white tea is brought to you in its most natural state.
Teavivre Organic White Peony (Bai MuDan) Tea Loose Leaf Chinese White Tea (3.5oz / 100g)
- Origin: Fuding City, Fujian Province, China
- Harvest Date: April 30, 2017. USDA and EU Organic Certified
- Well aged, honey, mellow taste
- Inside sealed bag with zip resealed package
- This Organic Bai Mudan is great for preserved as the years goes, the tea will get better evolved.