Black tea has become a favorite beverage of people around the globe. Therefore, it’s hardly surprising that many people are searching for the best black tea blend they can find.
Watch the video below to learn more about the different types of black tea. You can also read about drinking red tea to lose weight. We also have our number one recommendation for losing weight fast and losing belly fat.
Thankfully, because of the wide variety of black tea options on the market, there are plenty of combinations from which to choose.
From the outset, you need to understand that the best tea blends are derived from leaves that have been harvested by hand. Pickers choose the most tender, youngest buds to ensure the highest quality tea.
The typical tea is processed through something called the crushed tea, curl method. The small fragments that result are then utilized in tea bags, or iced tea concentrates. However, a small fraction of the world’s tea is hand-processed in the standard manufacture style.
A high-quality tea blend offers subtle flavor, an enticing aroma, vibrant color, and a full body. In other words, it’s a blend that is truly memorable. Once you’ve tried such a mixture, you’ll never want to sample an inferior mix again.
An Exotic Array of Flavors
If you have a flair for the dramatic, you might want to consider sampling some Kashmiri Chai. This spiced, loose-leaf tea is derived from the Northern India Himalayas. The tea is usually served with cream and honey to produce an incredibly rich flavor.
You can purchase a four-ounce tin, which provides 50 servings, or a one-pound bulk order offering 200 servings. When you buy in bulk, you can buy a subtle blend of tea for literal pennies per cup.
Another blend you might want to try is Nepalese Afternoon Tea. This tea is found at the base of Mount Everest in the Himalayan country of Nepal.
If you like the idea of a tea that blends hints of lotus, honey, and sandalwood, chances are you’ll enjoy Nepalese Afternoon Tea.
For a subtle alternative, consider Rose Tea. Known for being exceedingly rich, Rose Tea is a loose-leaf black tea that has been sprinkled with rose petals.
As a result, it’s a tea that is known for its light, floral taste and exquisite floral scent. It’s also the type of tea that can be easily served hot or iced.
The Rich and the Classic
If you’re intrigued by the idea of a particularly rich tea, consider Sinharaja, a tea derived from dark, loose leaves grown in the Ceylon hill country.
Distinguished by its caramelized finish, Sinharaja is known for its molasses-like consistency. Best served with sugar and cream, Sinharaja can keep you warm and toasty on a cold winter’s night.
For a classic, smooth taste, you might want to try a blend of Earl Grey. The mixture is named for the 19th century British Prime Minister, Earl Grey, who had dealings with a Chinese tea trader.
Known for calming the worried soul, Earl Grey offers tea drinkers a subtle mix of bergamot and lavender. You’ll want to try a high-quality loose leaf version that boasts a number of buds or tips for maximum quality.
A Range of Teas for a Range of Emotions
It may just be that youíll find that which type of tea blend you like depends upon what kind of mood you’re in. That’s the marvelous thing about black tea it comes in a dizzying array of varieties.
Once you’ve begun the black tea habit, the chances are that your cupboard will quickly become filled with different blends of tea.
In order to find teas that really suit you, you might have to sample a large number of teas. It is through such taste-testing that you’ll discover the amazing range of black teas that are currently on the market. And it’s likely that you’ll come to appreciate the many different facets of this impressive beverage.
In the end, the best black tea blends are those that suit you best. Even novice tea connoisseurs quickly learn what they do and don’t like in a brew.
Some Final Thoughts
As you can see, black tea comes in a wondrous variety of blends. Whether you’re in the market for a strong tea or a lighter one a tea that is particularly aromatic or one that is mild, chances are you can find a blend that will satisfy. Shopping for black tea has also become quite convenient, thanks to the development of the Internet.
With a click of your computer mouse, you can literally search the globe in order to find the black tea that is appropriate in your particular case. And chances are you’ll have a glorious time sampling the many black tea blends that you find during your Internet browsing.
Here is a list of some of the top-selling black teas on Amazon:
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 100 English Breakfast Black tea bags. complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of english breakfast tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- RICH HISTORY In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the worlds best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney and Sons Tea, Davidsons Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea, try Twinings of London Tea.
- Brought to you by Whole Foods Market. The packaging for this product has a fresh new look. During this transition, you may get the original packaging or the new packaging in your order, but the product and quality is staying exactly the same. Enjoy!
- Tea is the second most consumed beverage on the planet after water. That's why we select the freshest, organically-grown teas from estates around the globe to create an ideal blend for your everyday tea enjoyment.
- Robust, lively and rich, our organic black tea blend is a natural source of protective antioxidants.
- Some research suggests the antioxidants found in tea contribute to good health by neutralizing 'free radicals' within the body which damage cell health. Drink to your health - naturally!
- Certified Organic, Certified Kosher.
- Varieties included: English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Decaffeinated Breakfast, Lemon & Orange, Pure Assam, Green Tea with Jasmine, Organic Peppermint, and Organic Chamomile. Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety. Total 48 tea bags included. From black and green teas to Earl Grey and fusion teas, there's something in the line-up for every tea fan to savor. Each variety can be enjoyed as a standalone beverage, but many pair up nicely with biscuits and other sweets.
- Assorted range of 48 tea bags
- Variety packs include six tea bags of each variety.
- We’re an independent family tea and coffee company from Harrogate in Yorkshire. We have strong family values, like a love for fairness, quality, creativity and the importance of treating people with respect. And we're completely, utterly devoted to the pursuit of extraordinary flavour.
- Total 48 tea bags included.
- Brewed from real tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate
- No artificial sweeteners or added color
- Unsweetened iced tea
- 0 calories per bottle
- Includes twelve 18.5 ounce bottles
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Sweet, Smooth, Complex, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: India
- This much-loved classic is a special blend of teas from two of the world’s most famous tea growing regions, India and East Africa
- The taste is full-bodied, rich and refreshing, with a bright, inviting colour, making it the ideal tea for enjoying not just at breakfast time, but also at any time of the day
- For the perfect cup we recommend that you use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 4-5 minutes. Serve with or without milk to taste
- High in antioxidants; brisk, stimulating flavor perfect with lemon or milk
- A pack of 16-Ounce Bag
- USDA Certified Organic
- Contains caffeine
- Enjoy drinking this loose leaf bulk tea with our best selling and convenient Ultimate Tea Infuser, also available on Amazoncom or Davidsonsteacom
- Packed in a paper/kraft stand up pouch (SUP) with aluminum foil lining to maintain freshness
- Earl Grey Supreme uses teas along with the addition of Silver Tips
- Has lemony flavors.
- Lassic Tea: Earl Grey Tea is a classic combination of bold black tea and rich citrusy Pure bergamot oil from Calabria, Italy. This full-bodied tea makes a great morning cup as an alternative to coffee, it is perfect hot or iced
- Individually Wrapped: Bigelow Tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go! Gluten-free, calorie-free, and Kosher Certified
- Try Every Flavor: There's a tea for morning, noon, and night time relaxation. Try our English Breakfast, Vanilla Chai, antioxidant Green Tea, decaffeinated teas, organic teas and a variety of our herbal tea bags
- Blended and Packaged in the USA: In 1945 Ruth Campbell Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still 100% Family Owned
- Uncompromised Quality: Since 1945, Bigelow Tea has been a leader in premium tea and proud to be a Certified B Corporation - meeting the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
- EXCELLENT FLAVOR AND AROMA - The Royal English Breakfast Tea is a lovely combination of the Kenilworth Ceylon and Kenyan Milima black teas.
- 30 SACHETS - One tin contains 30 sachets of the Royal English Breakfast. Each tea sachet brews a 12-ounce cup.
- GREAT PRESENT IDEA - This tea is featured in Harney's Historic Royal Palaces Collection in a traditional tin design, making it a great present idea for tea lovers.
- PERFECT TO SERVE AT PARTIES - The Royal English Breakfast looks especially tempting when brewed in a glass teapot and served at parties. It becomes more delicious when complemented with milk and sugar.
- HIGH-QUALITY TEA - Harney & Sons aim to deliver the most excellent quality tea possible. Enjoy your quality tea made with quality ingredients.