Black tea has become a favorite beverage of people around the globe. Therefore, it’s hardly surprising that many people are searching for the best black tea blend they can find.
Watch the video below to learn more about the different types of black tea. You can also read about drinking red tea to lose weight. We also have our number one recommendation for losing weight fast and losing belly fat.
Thankfully, because of the wide variety of black tea options on the market, there are plenty of combinations from which to choose.
From the outset, you need to understand that the best tea blends are derived from leaves that have been harvested by hand. Pickers choose the most tender, youngest buds to ensure the highest quality tea.
The typical tea is processed through something called the crushed tea, curl method. The small fragments that result are then utilized in tea bags, or iced tea concentrates. However, a small fraction of the world’s tea is hand-processed in the standard manufacture style.
A high-quality tea blend offers subtle flavor, an enticing aroma, vibrant color, and a full body. In other words, it’s a blend that is truly memorable. Once you’ve tried such a mixture, you’ll never want to sample an inferior mix again.
An Exotic Array of Flavors
If you have a flair for the dramatic, you might want to consider sampling some Kashmiri Chai. This spiced, loose-leaf tea is derived from the Northern India Himalayas. The tea is usually served with cream and honey to produce an incredibly rich flavor.
You can purchase a four-ounce tin, which provides 50 servings, or a one-pound bulk order offering 200 servings. When you buy in bulk, you can buy a subtle blend of tea for literal pennies per cup.
Another blend you might want to try is Nepalese Afternoon Tea. This tea is found at the base of Mount Everest in the Himalayan country of Nepal.
If you like the idea of a tea that blends hints of lotus, honey, and sandalwood, chances are you’ll enjoy Nepalese Afternoon Tea.
For a subtle alternative, consider Rose Tea. Known for being exceedingly rich, Rose Tea is a loose-leaf black tea that has been sprinkled with rose petals.
As a result, it’s a tea that is known for its light, floral taste and exquisite floral scent. It’s also the type of tea that can be easily served hot or iced.
The Rich and the Classic
If you’re intrigued by the idea of a particularly rich tea, consider Sinharaja, a tea derived from dark, loose leaves grown in the Ceylon hill country.
Distinguished by its caramelized finish, Sinharaja is known for its molasses-like consistency. Best served with sugar and cream, Sinharaja can keep you warm and toasty on a cold winter’s night.
For a classic, smooth taste, you might want to try a blend of Earl Grey. The mixture is named for the 19th century British Prime Minister, Earl Grey, who had dealings with a Chinese tea trader.
Known for calming the worried soul, Earl Grey offers tea drinkers a subtle mix of bergamot and lavender. You’ll want to try a high-quality loose leaf version that boasts a number of buds or tips for maximum quality.
A Range of Teas for a Range of Emotions
It may just be that youíll find that which type of tea blend you like depends upon what kind of mood you’re in. That’s the marvelous thing about black tea it comes in a dizzying array of varieties.
Once you’ve begun the black tea habit, the chances are that your cupboard will quickly become filled with different blends of tea.
In order to find teas that really suit you, you might have to sample a large number of teas. It is through such taste-testing that you’ll discover the amazing range of black teas that are currently on the market. And it’s likely that you’ll come to appreciate the many different facets of this impressive beverage.
In the end, the best black tea blends are those that suit you best. Even novice tea connoisseurs quickly learn what they do and don’t like in a brew.
Some Final Thoughts
As you can see, black tea comes in a wondrous variety of blends. Whether you’re in the market for a strong tea or a lighter one a tea that is particularly aromatic or one that is mild, chances are you can find a blend that will satisfy. Shopping for black tea has also become quite convenient, thanks to the development of the Internet.
With a click of your computer mouse, you can literally search the globe in order to find the black tea that is appropriate in your particular case. And chances are you’ll have a glorious time sampling the many black tea blends that you find during your Internet browsing.
Here is a list of some of the top-selling black teas on Amazon:
- FRESH FLAVOR: One box of 100 English Breakfast Black tea bags. complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day. Steep for four minutes for the perfect cup of english breakfast tea.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA: English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.
- RICH HISTORY In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the worlds best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney and Sons Tea, Davidsons Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea, try Twinings of London Tea.
- Lipton Black Tea Bags are picked at the peak of freshness for a naturally smooth taste
- Carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves capture as much natural tea taste as possible
- Sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage, and wrapped Stay Fresh tea trays help preserve great tea taste and aroma
- Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton Tea contains flavonoids. Consuming flavonoids as part of your everyday diet can help maintain a healthy heart.
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea bags
- Brewed from Real tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate
- No artificial sweeteners or added color
- Unsweetened iced tea
- 0 calories per bottle
- Includes twelve 18.5 ounce bottles
- Contains 5 boxes of 100 tea bags. Packaging may vary.
- Organic Black Tea at an everyday value
- USDA Certified Organic and Kosher
- 100% of Newman's Own profits goes to charity
- Individually wrapped for portability and freshness
- Tazo Awake English Breakfast Tea is a traditional breakfast-style black tea that is invigorating any time of the day.
- This box contains 20 individual black tea bags for a bolder, more robust traditional breakfast-style tea.
- Awake English Breakfast Tea is a bright blend of malty black teas that are expertly handpicked, never pre-blended, and sourced from communities around the world.
- Sip the caffeinated tea made with these English breakfast tea bags to awaken your senses.
- This black tea is best enjoyed as a hot tea to feel most invigorated.
- This much-loved classic is a special blend of teas from two of the world’s most famous tea growing regions, India and East Africa.
- The taste is full-bodied, rich and refreshing, with a bright, inviting colour, making it the ideal tea for enjoying not just at breakfast time, but also at any time of the day.
- For the perfect cup we recommend that you use one tea bag. Add freshly boiled water and infuse for 4-5 minutes. Serve with or without milk to taste.
- High in antioxidants; brisk, stimulating flavor perfect with lemon or milk
- KING OF EARLS: Not all Earl Grey teas are created equal. oUR Earl Grey Tea brings you the classic full-bodied flavor of black tea with the fruity notes of bergamot oil for a nuanced flavor that is ideal for your morning cuppa. Perfect enjoyed hot or iced.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Bigelow tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness, and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go! Non GMO Verified, Gluten -free, calorie-free, & Kosher certified; Bigelow tea delivers on all the health benefits of tea.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Bigelow Tea for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with English Breakfast, smooth out the day with Vanilla Chai, get an antioxidant boost from Green Tea, or relax & restore with one of our variety of herbal teas.
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still Family Owned and Still American made.
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY SINCE 1945: Since Constant Comment, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea. Compare our teas to Twinings, Celestial Seasonings, Numi,, Tazo Good Earth, Harney & Sons, Lipton, Teavana, & Taylors of Harrogate, & taste the difference.
- Yorkshire Gold is a high quality blend made from specially selected black teas from the ten finest tea gardens in Asam, Rwanda and Kenya. This tea produces a rich, golden liquor that is full of character and brightness with a brisk, refreshing character.
- Why does Yorkshire tea taste so good? The simple reason is that we never compromise on quality. We always buy the very best teas for our blends and you can really taste the difference
- Yorkshire Gold Tea boasts a rich, malty flavor is best enjoyed with milk and sugar to taste
- We do everything properly as all Yorkshire tea is produced by Rainforest Alliance Certified Growers
- Our Yorkshire Tea boxes carry the trademark of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) – a not-for-profit organisation which promotes responsible forest management, harvesting wood in a way that assures the forest's biodiversity, productivity and ecological processes are preserved
- Premium USDA certified organic tea leaves
- Brewed organic black tea, organic cane sugar, citric acid, natural flavor, brewed organic lemon peel
- No artificial sweeteners or added color
- Sicilian Lemon & Honeysuckle flavor; Only 90 calories per bottle
- 14 ounce glass bottles, 8 count
- TEA TYPE: Organic Black Tea, CAFFEINE LEVEL: High, TASTING NOTES: Sweet, Smooth, Complex, CERTIFICATION: USDA Certified Organic, ORIGIN: India