“Here are some of the latest deals on loose leaf black tea. Grab yours now!”
Our Blue Lady Black blends a sultry Flower Orange Pekoe black tea base from South India, with an aromatic mix of orange, lemon, passion fruit, and hibiscus. A peppering of vivid blue cornflower petals and bits of orange peel make for a visual spectacle. Blue lady will excite all of your senses. No wonder this is a favorite among hot and chilled tea drinkers.
Natural Ingredients – Certified Non-GMO
Ingredients: South Indian Flower Orange Pekoe Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Hibiscus Flowers C/S, Orange Peel, Juicy Lemon, Orange, and Passion Fruit Flavor, Natural Caffeine
Caffeine: 150mg per cup.
About the product:
- Loose Leaf Tea
- 8 oz bag
- Blended in-house in small batches to ensure the freshest taste.
- Contains caffeine
- Certified Kosher
About the product:
- High-quality loose leaf tea leaves
- Contains full tea leaves- much higher quality than most tea bags
- Tea leaves are packaged to ensure optimal freshness
- Tea is imported fresh immediately before packaging
- Contains 100% Ceylon tea
About the product:
- Caffeinated – Import from China
- High Quality – Clean – Fresh – Tasty – Big Leaf – Rich – Coating Texture – Very Smooth – Soft Mouthfeel – Light and
- Naturally Sweet
- Ingredient – Dragon Pearls Black Tea
- 1oz. tea makes approx. 24 cups of 8oz of Water
About the product:
- 2018 HARVEST WITH ENRICHED AROMA: The 2018 Second flush Darjeeling black tea- A loose leaf Indian black tea that offers a hint of Muscatel an aromatic nose and a slight sparkle of tips. Amber liquoring cuppa offers suggestions of dark chocolate, vanilla and hints of a sweet floral bouquet.
- GOURMET TEA FOR THE CONNOISSEUR IN YOU: Our loose leaf Darjeeling black teas are produced upon the highest quality and safety standards. Meant to exceed highest expectations, this gourmet tea will be a treat for any tea enthusiast.
- THE PERFECT KOMBUCHA TEA BLEND: Our carefully selected blend of loose leaf Darjeeling black tea brews just the perfect Kombucha at home. Read some of our customer reviews to learn how our second flush Darjeeling ensures a balanced yeast ratio in your Kombucha.
- SAFE, NATURAL AND POWEFUL HEALTH BENEFITS: Our second flush Darjeeling black tea is straight from the gardens of Darjeeling which guarantees that it’s safe to drink. The tea Induces calmness, rich in antioxidants minerals and tastes amazing as your morning Breakfast tea or Irish breakfast tea.
- OUR ASSURANCE – We are confident you’re going to love your Darjeeling loose Leaf organic black tea. If by any chance, you have any problems with the product, let us know and we would return penny of your purchase.
- PERFECT BREW QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves from Sri Lanka. From tea gardens we handpicked leaves that will shape your next moment. Be reinvigorated by every sip.
- TRADITION: Our expert blenders continue the heritage began in 1890 of delivering superior quality tea. Enjoy your quality tea made with the finest ingredients. This beautiful black tea blend is truly supreme and expertly blended with distinctive bergamot. Brighten up your day with the distinctive taste and aroma of this classic tea
- BENEFITS: An Uplifting Experience in Every Cup. Tea can help keep you calm throughout the day; like meditation in a cup. Take on life's challenges with greater calm and unleash your inner potential
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS: Sustainably produced with strict adherence to environmental standards, Tea4U is committed to ensuring that all of the tea we use is sustainably and ethically produced from the best tea-growers in Sri Lanka. Social and environmental wellbeing is crucial to the ethos of the Tea4U brand. Each environmentally conscious, staple-free tea bag, individually sealed in a foil envelope to ensure freshness
- TRUSTED HERITAGE: Produced by Trusted Ceylon Tea Exporters ANVERALLY & SONS. Exporters Since 1890
- Highest-Quality Ingredients: Made from fine black tea, vanilla beans, natural almond and vanilla flavors, and almond bits.
- A Flawless Combination: Almond and vanilla work together perfectly to create a beautiful aroma and an even better taste.
- Caffeine: With less than half of the amount of caffeine compared to coffee, Vanilla Almond Black Tea is the perfect morning alternative.
- Sweet and Bold: Madagascar vanilla beans bring a sweet smoothness to a bold almond flavor.
- Mental Clarity: Black tea aids in clearing up a foggy mind and boosting mental awareness.
- Highly Caffeinated: Green tea extract and pure caffeine combine for a delicious blend with more caffeine than coffee.
- Unmatched Flavor: A tropical splash of coconut flavor mixes beautifully with premium black tea for a delicious taste.
- Finest Ingredients: Made with black tea, green tea extract, licorice, and natural coconut flavor.
- Today Show Feature: NBC's The Today Show featured this robust brew in their "What's Hot in Health" segment.
- Natural Buzz: Get your daily energy with a healthy, highly caffeinated alternative to coffee.
- Dark roasted earthy mate with a touch of black tea and chocolate. It has a rich, dark chocolatey mocha flavor, with vanilla pods, cinnamon!
- Roasted mate wonderfully balances out the rustic smoky slightly spiced flavors.
- This is a mate that can totally replace your morning coffee! Truly a full and satisfying roasted flavor that could stand up to cream (if you're a ‘cream in your coffee’ kind of person), chock full of healthy nutrients and caffeine to get you going when you need it!
- Pack of 3
- Single pack - 20 pyramid tea bags
- English Breakfast Tea
- An aromatic tea with a touch of toffee. Deliciously indulgent, this is a pleasant, medium bodied tea with a rich taste profile.
- All the goodness in ceylon tea with Caramel flavor
- Weight - 30g 1.06oz
- Ingredients - Ceylon Black Tea with Caramel Flavor
- This playful black tea is blended with the essence of ripe Bing cherries and the sweet notes of vanilla.
- The duo of fun flavors will dance in your mouth and just might bring a smile to your lips.
- Black Tea has less than half the amount of caffeine per cup than in a similar-sized cup of coffee.
- Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over tea and steep for 3-5 minutes if using a tea bag or full-leaf.
- Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Carb Free