“Here are some of the latest deals on hot tea bags oolong tea. Grab yours now!”
- 100% Authentic Wu-yi Oolong Tea
- Grown in the Wu-yi Mountains Of Fujian China
- Wuyi Oolong tea bags burn over 157% more fat than other teas
- No fillers, Nothing added
- No Carbs, Calories, Fats, No Sugars
- This semi-oxidized oolong tea grown along winding mountain streams in China's Fujian province produces a cup with a bright flavor and pleasing flowery finish.
- The essence of spring peach blossoms complements oolong's natural fruity flavor.
- Oolong Tea has less than a quarter the amount of caffeine per cup than in a similar-sized cup of coffee.
- Use 1 oolong tea bag per 6 ounces of water. Steep for 3-5 minutes. For iced tea double the amount of tea and pour over ice.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Carb Free, Zero Calorie
- NATURAL SMOOTH TASTE: Rich Jasmine and Magnolia notes with a syrupy body.
- NO ADDED FLAVORS: 100% Natural with no synthetic flavors and sweeteners. Oolong Tea Collective is to challenge the untold truth of food source through transparency, conquer price wars with authenticity and overcome flavor engineering by sourcing farm-direct.
- RESPONSIBLY SOURCED: Freshly picked in Nantou, Taiwan, a 1,300 High Mountain Tea Farm that has been growing tea for generations. Tea to farmers is not a product of profit, but a fight for their livelihood and heritage.
- CRAFTED TO PERFECTION: A tea that expels misty high-mountain air and sings to a tune of floral orchestra. We are here to let tea farmers share their value through their lens, and their soul through the art and craft of tea making.
- FRESHNESS IN EVERY BAG: Harvested in 2020 and arrives fresh to your cup. We are here to build the most direct bridge between the tea you hold in your very hands to the last touched by your tea farmer.
- PAPER FILTER FOR TEA: Finum paper filters guarantee the enjoyment of tea, for jugs, cups or large glasses. The paper filters keep loose tea or tea leaves inside and facilitate their preparation
- BIODEGRADABLE: The Finum paper tea filters do not contain adhesives, they are bleached without chlorine and are FSC certified. Disposable tea filters are environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- DOUBLE FOLDED FOR MORE SPACE: Thanks to the double bottom fold and the space, the loose tea leaves can unfold optimally and thus guarantee the best possible brewing process in a paper filter
- PRACTICAL FILLING BOTTLE: The long flap of the paper finum filter has been designed to fill easily, therefore, it guarantees an accurate preparation and the least amount of loss of tea leaves
- INFO: Tea finum filters are made of compostable paper, 100 pieces. FSC certificate, bleached without chlorine, biodegradable. Disposable filter for tea and loose coffee. Size: 18.5 cm x 8.2 cm
Prince of peace organic oolong tea has a woody aromatic scent and full-bodied flavor. A single cup of oolong tea from this 100 count box has approximately 30 to 40 mg. Of caffeine, giving you a burst of energy without a tiring crash. Each cup of tea made using these tea bags has 0 calories, so you can confidently enjoy this delicious beverage, whether hot or iced, without having to monitor your calorie intake.
Country of origin: United States Of America
Organic: 100% organic
Size: 100 bag
pack of: 1
Selling unit: Each
Ingredients: Organic oolong tea leaves
Choice organic tea, oolong-original is a luxurious natural tea. Made solely with organic oolong tea, choice organic tea, oolong-original is free of unnatural and unnecessary additives, allowing the pure taste of the oolong tea to remain uncompromised. This product is organic, kosher and gluten-free. Each box of choice organic tea, oolong-original contains 16 tea bags. This product contains caffeine. See the label for warnings.
Country of origin: India, China
Gluten-free : Yes
Fairtrade item: Yes
Organic: 95%+ organic
Size: 16 bag
Pack of: 6
Selling unit: Case
Ingredients: Organic oolong tea
About the product:
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 Pure Oolong tea bags. Discover the unique taste of this warm, savory tea. See packaging for steep times.
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world. From these tea gardens, we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- PURE OOLONG TEA: This Oolong tea is formed through a special technique that results in this tea’s partial oxidation with a warm, toasty taste.
- RICH HISTORY: In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world’s best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world.
- HAND SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience. If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twining’s of London Tea.
About the product:
- Certified Organic.
- Wuyi Oolong is from the Wuyi Mountains in Fujian, where mists, clouds and unique soil conditions produce teas of exceptional character.
- Wuyi Oolong will make a smooth, rounded cup with a slightly toasty fragrance and long lingered sweetness.
- Hand plucked leaves are carefully sorted, allowed to oxidize partially, and skillfully fired to make this golden, amber color brew. Wuyi Oolong has a bold, long lasting flavor and an inviting aroma.
- 100 Silver foil wrapped tea bag. Weight loss and detox benefits.
About the product:
- Fresh Chinese Oolong Tea. Exceptional Traditional Tea. Luxurious Loose Tea. Gongfu Cha.
- China’s famous Tie Guan Yin is fresh, floral, sweet, and wonderfully fragrant.
- All Natural. Iron Goddess of Mercy tea is made without flavors or added fillers.
- Our Iron Goddess of Mercy has a light golden-amber infusion with a smooth body and sweet finish. It is beautifully floral and fragrant- truly a tea masterpiece.
- Oolong tea contains health giving antioxidants and can aid in weight loss.