Herbal tea is refreshing and extremely healthy. Enjoy it hot or cold, with food or all alone.
Our Moringa Leaves are picked when they are still green to retain all of their natural enzymatic qualities!
Moringa is recognized as one of the powerful super greens on the planet. It’s contains:
- 7x the amount of vitamin C as oranges
- 3x the potassium as bananas
- 4x the vitamin A as carrots
- 2x the proteins
- 4x the calcium as milk
- Packed with protein
- All 9 essential amino acids
- 27 vitamins
- 46 antioxidants and 90+ nutrients
Our organic Moringa Leaf tea is gentle tasting while giving your body a major health boost.
- Moringa leaf has been the subject of many clinical studies for its many properties.
- 24 individually wrapped tea bags to maintain freshness
- 100% Money back satisfaction guarantee. Order in confidence – We offer a hassle-free, 100% refund if you aren’t completely happy for any reason with our Moringa Leaf Tea.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C, but for its sour taste, we often chop them off in slices and soak them in a pitcher of water. A cup of lemon water only needs 2 to 3 pieces slices and the rest lemon will be abandoned for inconvenience storage or carrying, so choosing the frozen dried Lemon Slices is also a saving behavior. Teavivre’s lemon slices herbal tea is used the vacuum freeze-dry technique, locked the water instantly and maintained the unique color, aroma, taste and nutrition of fresh lemon, which let you enjoy the fresh fruit at any time and are also more convenient for us to store and carry. Lemon slices can be served on its own or with other herbal and fruit teas. It is very suitable for making iced tea during the summer, thirst-quenching and nutritious.
The neat, short stalks of lemongrass give off a refreshing, pleasant aroma, and one cup of sweet, bright yellow lemongrass tea serves as a lovely accompaniment to many different types of cuisine not only for its zesty flavor reminiscent of lemon, but also its ample health benefits.
About the product:
- DELICIOUS HERBAL FLAVOR: These Aromatic Hibiscus Tea bags are made with high-quality hibiscus tea to create a delicious, flavorful experience. With its distinctive flavor, this hibiscus flower tea is sure to delight and bring a sense of tranquility freshness (Hibiscus doesn’t calm you) to your day. It will soothe your soul when you are feeling overwhelmed.
FOR BEST BREWING RESULTS: To enjoy your cup or mug of tea to the max, we recommend steeping your tea for 3 – 6 minutes in, boiling water. This helps you to create the perfect aromatic cup of tea with just the right amount of flavor. For a stronger cup of tea, use two bags at once. Each kit contains 20 individual tea bags. Cover the lid during the brew period for the best results.
- PURITY AS A PRIORITY: At Rostani, our mission is to connect tradition with technology and spread purity across the globe. With this in mind, we prepare all our teas to preserve their delicious natural flavors and the health benefits of the herbs. When you open up a box of Rostani and take out a tea bag, you are sure to get the best in both flavor and nutritional value.
- SILK TEA BAGS: We use the most advanced technology to create each of our wonderfully aromatic herbal silk tea bags. Using silk as the raw material for our pyramid tea bags has helped us eliminate chemicals used by most traditional companies in the industry. It also helps us to preserve the natural flavors and benefits of the herbs.
- Caffeine ABOUT US: Founded by two young college graduates, the Rostani Herbal Tea company is based on the passion and desire to keep age-old traditions alive through exceptional flavor. We were inspired by a few old-school farmers and their efforts to preserve tea culture and heritage. We hope you join us on our journey to keep these traditions alive.
Roselle is an important ingredient of herbal and fruit tea. It is honored as the ‘ruby’ of the plant kingdom for both its bright red color as well as its high nutritional value. Our roselle tea is chosen from the Yunnan original ecological roselle, with its attractive red liquid and sour-sweet taste. During the hot summer, drinking roselle is perfect for sharpening your appetite and promoting digestion.
If you prefer more sweetness than sour, you can add some crystal sugar or honey after the tea liquid cools down, since high temperatures destroy the nutritional values of honey.
About the product:
- TRADITIONAL NORTH AFRICAN MINT TEA–Known as nana mint this tea was traditionally enjoyed after a meal. With a flavor as light & lively as a newly picked leaf, it has a sweetly invigorating spearmint flavor that is refreshing & soothing any time of day.
- MORNING AFTERNOON OR EVENING–It’s always a good time to enjoy a cup of this caffeine free Moroccan Mint tea. Calming yet rejuvenating, you’re sure to love every sip of each and every steep. Have a hot cuppa or enjoy iced for a cool drink on hot days.
- Numi offers premium organic full leaf quality teas & herbal teasans blended w/ only 100% real fruits, flowers, & spices, & no natural or artificial flavors; fragrance free, sugar free. Try our black, green, white, pu-erh, rooibos, herbal, & turmeric teas.
- USDA Certified, Organic, Non-GMO Verified, ethically sourced & farmed Fair Trade Certified & Fair Labor Verified ingredients, Carbon Free, Vegan, Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, B Corporation, post-consumer recyclable & biodegradable sustainable packaging.
- Our premium organic teas compare favorably to Choice, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Yogi, Bigelow, Stash, Harney and Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Taylor’s of Harrogate, Teavana, Prince of Peace, Tea Forte.