Black, green, or China, we drink tea almost as much as we drink water. And there are plenty to choose from – with over a thousand different varieties from over thirty countries; there are different flavor and character to suit every palate. You could spend a lifetime exploring the tastes, colors, and smells of the world’s teas.
Watch the video below to learn more about black teas from around the world. We also have our recommendations below the video to help you reach your goals for a healthy happy life!
Greek Diabetes Remedy
Lose Weight and Keep It Off
New Diabetes Remedy
Easy Keto Program
Get Rid of Belly Fat
Red Tea Detox
Seven Day Miracle
Though both green and black teas come from the same plant, Camellia Sinensis, the difference between them lies in how the leaves are treated after they are picked.
Green tea has a more straightforward drying process, whereas black tea leaves are oxidized as well as dried out. This gives a stronger taste, with a higher caffeine level, and also means the tea can be stored for years without losing flavor. By far the most popular way to drink it in the West is black tea, and your daily cup is made from this kind.
Teas are usually named after the province or area where they are grown. The soil, climate, and landscape all affect the flavor, which means different regions produce teas with distinct characteristics.
Famed as the birthplace of tea, China has been cultivating and drinking tea for around five thousand years. A large proportion of the world’s tea still comes from China, although you can now buy varieties from South America, Turkey, and Nepal as well as India and Africa. Here are just a few of the better-known black teas:
Lapsang Souchong is probably the most famous china tea; Lapsang has an aromatic, smoky taste from the pinewood fires used to dry the leaves. Yunnan is another famous tea, from the southwest of China.
It has a rich, malty flavor and blends well with milk. Keemun tea produces a rich brown color with a delicate nutty flavor and is made with great skill and discipline, the leaves dried without breakage to preserve the flavor.
The most famous Indian tea is Assam, a full-bodied and robust tea with a, particularly malty taste. It is often drunk in the morning as a wake-up brew! Darjeeling, from the foothills of the Himalayas, is often considered the champagne of teas and with a light and delicate flavor.
Sri Lanka gives us Ceylon tea, known for a clean and bright, full-bodied taste. Because of the unique climate in Sri Lanka, tea can be grown year-round.
Around a third of the world’s tea now comes from Africa, from countries like Kenya, Malawi, and Zimbabwe. Kenyan teas are highly bright and colorful, with a pleasant flavor.
Although tea has only been grown in Africa since around 1900, the climate and advances in scientific know-how mean that African teas are used in many of the more common blends available today.
Be adventurous and try some teas from around the world. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to discover the new flavors and you may just find your fresh favorite tea.
Here is a list of some of the top-selling black teas on Amazon:
- Combines full flavored black tea with the refreshing goodness of green tea with none of the bitter taste of green tea
- Uniquely delicious combination that is perfect for hot or iced tea
- Made from the finest young tea leaves and buds, this tea blend has a smooth, mellow flavor and natural aroma
- Place opened packages in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry area
- Drinking tea is a great way to help keep your body hydrated and is naturally low in calories
- 10 Assorted Flavors: Green Tea, Black Tea, Jasmine Tea, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Oolong Green Tea, Peppermint, Chai Black Tea, Matcha Green Tea and Seasonal Select Tea
- Contains 100 single serving pods for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Manufactured in USA
- Use with any Keurig brewers (compatible Keurig 2.0)
- Made from high quality 100% natural tea leaves
- For detail assorted list and it's ingredients, see product description below
- Antioxidant Tea: Black raspberries and blueberries are superfruits known for their potent antioxidant capacity.
- Black Raspberry Tea: Black raspberries are not a blackberry or a raspberry, but have their own unique sweet taste that blend beautifully in this green tea.
- Naturally Sweetened: Sweet, summer berries add a slightly sweet taste that is light and pleasing.
- Low Caffeine: Green tea contains half the amount of caffeine as a regular cup of coffee.
- Health Benefits: Certified Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Zero Calories.
- Brewed from real tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate
- No artificial sweeteners or added color
- Unsweetened iced tea
- 0 calories per bottle
- Includes twelve 18.5 ounce bottles
- Black & Green Tea
- 72 Count Tea Bags
- 5.08oz Box
- Pack of 3
- It doesn't irritate your skin. Even if your skin is sensitive, this mask will not irritate the skin. Suitable for acne, acne, strawberry nose oily skin, blackhead and large pores caused by skin.
- [increase the content of collagen] green tea and Moringa can nourish facial skin, have strong penetration, improve elasticity, smooth wrinkles and moisturize, delay aging process and improve blood circulation.
- Anti aging] this green tea mask is rich in deep nourishment, moisturizing and repairing ingredients. It not only reduces skin spots, redness, acne and blackheads, but also has strong anti-aging and wrinkle resistant characteristics, effectively against aging.
- Except blackhead, except blackhead mask, it can remove blackheads or fine hairs on the forehead, nose, chin or cheeks. Shrink pores, in addition to acne, can also pull out pores, deep cleaning facial dirt.
- [easy and quick spa experience] just wash your face, then smear mud on your face or body, let it stand for about 10 minutes, and then wash it.
- Taste iced tea the way it was meant to be: brewed from real tea leaves steeped in water
- Brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate
- No artificial sweeteners or added color
- 0 calories per bottle
- 10 EXCLUSIVE LOOSE LEAF TEA – Loose tea assortments of Daily Darjeeling Black Tea, Assam Exotic Tea, Earl Grey Citrus Black Tea, India's Original Masala Chai Tea, Cardamom Chai Tea, Sweet Himalayan Detox Green Tea, Turmeric Spice Herbal Tea Tisane , Blue Mountain White Tea, High Mountain Darjeeling Oolong Tea & Himalayan Green Tea. This Loose Tea Sampler Tea set is Perfect Tea Sets for Women & Tea Gift for Tea Lovers. This Loose Leaf Tea makes approx 50 Cups of Tea.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR LOVED ONES - There is no better gift than the gift of good health. Present flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging.
- CARBON & PLASTIC NEUTRAL BRAND - Established in India by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
- A BRAND WITH A BILLION DREAMS - Established in India by a 26-year-old, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, Vahdam Teas is an award-winning, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world's freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, sourced directly from India's choicest tea gardens. The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India. A successful home-grown brand helps empower millions of these tea workers in the long run.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE- TRULY - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmers, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than them. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration.
- Organic Tea Variety Pack Profile - Dive into our first 8 blend tea variety pack and uncover your favorites now! This diverse variety pack includes our 4 new tea flavors and 4 classic Maud's blends. Add more comfort to your life with Maud's Organic 8 Tea Variety Pack blends: Passion Green Tea, English Breakfast Black Tea, Herbal Peppermint Tea, Black Spiced Chai Tea, Green Matcha Tea, Green Jasmine Tea, Herbal Chamomile Lavender Tea, Black Earl Grey Tea. Enjoy Hot or Iced!
- 100% Authentic Gourmet Organic Tea Variety Pack - We use only high quality kosher certified tea leaves and pure organic ingredients from premier growing regions around the world.
- California Blended - On their way to your cup, our flavorful tea leaves also get a California touch, blended to perfection in our own San Diego facility, where we can monitor the quality and character of each batch.
- Single Servings - Designed for use with nearly all single serve tea & coffee makers and K-Cup brewers, including 2.0 machines.
- 100% Recyclable Organic Tea Variety Pack Pods - Our organic variety tea pods are made from recyclable #5 plastic materials and feature easy peel tabs to ensure recyclability across the USA.
- UNLEASH THE DRAGON | According to legend Chinese Emperor Shennong accidentally discovered tea when a divine wind blew some leaves into his boiling water. 5,000 years later our Dragon Green Tea is made the same way, real tea slowly brewed to perfection.
- LIGHT & REFRESHING | Dragon Green Tea is light, refreshing and low in calories. Formulated with our bad ass energy blend for a distinctly modern twist on the original - a new legend is born. Monster Dragon Green Tea delivers 155mg of Caffeine, and only 35 calories per can.
- STOCK UP WITH A 24 PACK | For those looking for a slow-brewed, non-carbonated tea drink, Monster Dragon Green Tea is available in a convenient pack of 24
- Due to new FDA nutrition labeling requirements, product labels may vary from those pictured.