Want to become healthy and happy?
For real this time?
Want to learn how to save money and grow your investments?
Great! Welcome Aboard!
Check out the latest on being the best you!
Top 50 Secrets To A Long And Healthy Life
Here is a list of the top 50 secrets to a long and healthy life. These are based on what I have learned over the years and have put into practice as well. Make sure that you follow the list all the way to number fifty. You will be surprised by that one!
- Learn how to intermittent fast. This will keep you young and vibrant.
- Drink the proper amount of water. Figure out what is right for you.
- Eat organic food. Spend the extra amount.
- Build better relationships. Spend the extra time and effort.
- Get out of failed relationships. Even if they are family members.
- Don’t smoke tobacco. Your skin will become wrinkled and you will get cancer.
- Don’t do drugs that are harmful mkay. Just follow the instructions from Mr. Mackey.
- Avoid pornography. There are a lot of mental and physical issues with watching porn.
- Wash your hands when needed. Use natural soap instead of some of the toxic antiseptic hand washes.
- Get physical and stay that way. Exercise daily and play sports.
- Drink alcohol in moderation or avoid it. Stay away from mass-produced alcohol and drinks full of sugar.
- Avoid getting into physical fights. Never start one, but finish strong if it happens.
- Stop eating sugar. There is no health benefit for eating sugar so simply remove it from your diet.
- Avoid processed food. Eating all-natural foods is simple to do.
- Think before you speak. Take some extra time before you say something that you will regret.
- Spend more time listening and less time talking. Follow this simple rule and you will learn more and be liked by others.
- Learn how to breathe properly. Try box breathing or the Wim Hof method as well.
- Do not drink soda. Even if it is zero calories it is still unhealthy.
- Do not drink energy drinks. Eat better and drink all-natural tea or coffee if you need to.
- Eat superfoods that have a lot of anti-oxidants. Walnuts, blueberries, and even dark chocolate are some of the best superfoods.
- Eat the right amount of foods containing fiber. Figure out how much you need to stay regular.
- Eat foods that are rich in vitamin D. Eat more eggs, liver once a week, and fatty fish like tuna, mackerel, and salmon.
- Spend enough time in the sun. It is healthy for you to spend time in the sun to help charge your vitamin D batteries.
- Take more walks in nature. Pay attention to your surroundings and enjoy all of what you see and hear.
- Get the right amount of sleep. Everyone has a magic number of hours they need to sleep for proper health.
- Do not use sunscreen unless it is absolutely necessary. if you need to, use all-natural lotions.
- Wake up earlier than you are now. You are probably sleeping in too much and should be starting your day earlier than normal.
- Write in a journal. It helps to keep your mind active and keeps you on track.
- Avoid sleeping in on the weekends. It is best to keep a normal sleeping pattern.
- Fast for two days each month. Your body will love the break and you will get a boost of energy on those days.
- Do one five to seven day fast a year. Clean out your body and stay younger looking.
- Avoid negative people at work and in your social life. They are a waste of time and will drag you down.
- Do a dopamine fast one day each month. Your brain needs a break from all the constant stimulation.
- Do not spend time on a phone or computer before going to bed. Get off of either one at least an hour before sleep.
- Stop watching TV. Most programs are meant for low vibration simpletons. Also, there is a reason why they call them programs.
- Stop watching sports on TV. There is little that can be gained by watching overpaid athletes run around.
- Learn how to garden. Even if it is only microgreens on your patio. Start small and build up.
- Learn to meditate. It is much easier than you think and the benefits are well-known.
- Use toothpaste that does not contain fluoride. Try all-natural brands or make your own.
- Be nice to those who are younger than you. This goes for any stage you are at in life. You can learn a lot from those who are younger if you spend the time to listen.
- Not all older people are wise. Be careful whom you try to gain knowledge from.
- Avoid using LED lights. They are harmful, period, full-stop. Use modern incandescent bulbs.
- Have a pet. Make sure that you can take care of it properly and have the time to spend with it.
- Walk more. Find time to walk more places instead of driving your car or taking other modes of transportation.
- Try a standing desk. Use a standing desk for half of your working day to increase your posture and overall well-being.
- Smile more. Smile even when you do not feel like it. We simply do not smile enough these days.
- Finish what you start. There are always exceptions to this, but stick with what you planned.
- Stay away from your smartphone more often. Too much screen time can be harmful to your overall health.
- Figure out what makes you happy and do it. Too many people spend their lives doing things they hate to buy crap they never use.
- Write your list of things to do to stay young and healthy. Keep it with you and practice at least one thing a day.
I hope that you enjoyed my list. Please do let me know what makes you healthy and happy. Share your list with me as well and share this one with others.